You may install JABSCO Compact bowl manually operated marine toilets in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal. Your installation may discharge the waste either overboard (provided that your national and local regulations allow this), or into a treatment system or into an on-board holding tank (U.S.C.G. Marine Sanitation Devices Type I, II and III).Features:
- Reversible pump mounting allows re-assembly for left hand operation by installer.
- Powerful self-priming, double-acting piston pump.
- Strong swirl action for efficient flushing.
- Crevice free contours and skirted base for added cleanliness and hygiene.
- Contoured handle and conveniently positioned flush control lever for ease of use.
- Angled pump housing and long stroke for easier pumping.
- Spring assisted top valve closure for easier priming.
- Automatic vacuum breaker operated by flush control lever for easier bowl emptying.
- Constant 38mm (11/2") bore waste path minimizes blockages.
- Aortic joker valve combines full 38mm (1 1/2") bore with automatic back- flow prevention.
- Multi-angle discharge elbow for ease of installation.
- Accessible mounting points for faster installation.
- All fastenings face front or top for superbly simple servicing without need for special tools.
- Renewable external seal housing for quick, clean replacement of seal and piston rod guide.
- Positively located gaskets ensure correct re-assembly.
- Dual function base plug combines winter drain point with easy cleaning access.
- Inlet Size: 1 1/2"
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1 1/2"
- Rinse Water: Raw
- Suction Lift (ft.): 3ft