AquaT Marine Manual Toilet
The fine finish and well thought-through design of these toilets is remarkable. Made from white vitreous porcelain, and with corrosion resistant parts throughout, the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet, is quiet, robust and easy to clean.The AquaT toilet will give you years of trouble free operation. The manual version incorporates an ergonomically designed, hand-powered piston pump that can be mounted for either left-hand or right-hand use. When spare parts such as a new seat or valve are needed, you'll find Johnson Pump's global network of distributors at your service.
It's probably fair to think of most toilets as commonplace products, but look at the features and you're sure to see that the AquaT is far from ordinary. Quiet, hygienic and reliable, the Johnson Pump AquaT marine toilet is perfect for almost any marine toilet room.CE-approvedFeatures
- Whisper quiet operation
- Self-priming pump
- Clean lines - pleasing to the eye
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean vitreous china bowl and exterior surfaces
- Robust wooden seat with durable baked enamel finish
- Low water consumption (2-2.5 l/flush) makes the most of holding tank capacity
- Versatile plumbing connection options
- Automatic back-flow prevention
- Available in comfort or compact bowl sizes
- Designed for virtually any onboard mounting position
- May be installed above or below the waterline
- Suitable for OEM or replacement installation
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Long service life
- Ergonomic pump handle for ease of use
- Pump can be mounted left or right of the toilet bowl
- Innovative brake bushing prevents annoying leakage at the handle
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2" and 1"
- Volts: 12