Be prepared; choose ProLine™ dry-chemical extinguishers for your commercial fire-suppression needs. Crystal-clear, step-by-step instruction label helps ensure effective use in a crisis. Easy-to-read, reliable pressure gauge simplifies inspections. Smooth-action, impact-resistant valve and lever ensure hassle-free operation. Lock-safe, easy-pull release pin minimizes accidental discharges without compromising emergency-reaction times. Rechargeable.
- Commercial, dry-chemical design.
- Crystal-clear, step-by-step instruction label.
- Easy-to-read, reliable pressure gauge.
- Impact-resistant valve and lever.
- Lock-safe, easy-pull release pin.
Steel Cylinder;Monoammonium Phosphate
A:Com.Combustibles/B:Flammable Liquids/C:Live Elec.Equip.
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
CW=Charge wt. lbs., UW=Unit wt. lbs., UL=UL rating
Includes one fire extinguisher with wall hanger.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.