Tactile SwitchesTactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab SystemsFeatures:
What is Self-Check?
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36” power pigtail for control box
- 2” hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75” x 2.75”
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
Self-Check is a diagnostics feature that is performed immediately after powering up your trim tab system. Once the diagnostic test is completed, a ”Good” or ”Fault” reading is displayed on the key pads LEDs.
The Lenco indicator switch is the most advanced trim tab switch available. The switch itself is completely waterproof, and has an over-molded connector to eliminate water intrusion. L.E.D. indicator lights let you know exactly where our trim tabs are at all times.
A photochromic eye automatically adjusts the level of light intensity, allowing better visibility of the entire switch in direct sunlight. The indicator switch also come with our retract feature. (Just a little extra piece of mind.)Angle = NONEConstruction = NONEDiameter (Inches) = NONEFinish = NONELength (Inches) = NONEMounting Style = NONE