Trim Tab Kit, 9" X 12", 12V, STD Perf, MFG# LEN-15035-101, Performance design w/ reinforced hinge and polished finish. Boats 13' to 40'. Includes: (2) 12-gauge SS blades (2) actuators (2) wiring harnesses (2) upper mnt brackets (2) lower mnt brackets.
Electro-Polished - 12 Gauge Blades / 12-Volt Actuators
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lencos ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
Upgraded electro-polished trim blades with stouter 1/4" diameter hinge pin make these Performance Trim Tab Kits a cut above the base level Lenco Standard Mount Kits. Equipped with the same fast response electric actuators for precise control. Fully submersible with all Plug & Play Deutsch connections. Blades are Electro-Polished 12 gauge - 304 SS with 1" turned up edges (the 16" x 12" and the 18" x 14" have an 85 degree inside taper) and 1/4" diameter hinge pin. Kit includes Standard Actuators with 5/16" SS bolts. The actuators mount at the trailing edge of the blades.
- 12 Gauge - Stainless Steel Blades
- Fast response electric actuators
- Fully submersible actuators
- Plug and Play waterproof connectors
- Switch Kit sold seperately
- 3 Year Warranty
In the Box:
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel Electro-Polished trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuators with 6' lead and Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 (#116) upper mou nting bracket with gland seal
- 2 each of #50014-001 (#119) lower mounting bracket
- 1 each of the Lenco owners / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware