Trim Tab Kit, 4" X 12" Limited Space - EP, MFG# LEN-15088-101, Engineered to fit behind ladders. For boats 14' to 25'. Includes (2) 12-gauge SS blades (2) actuators (2) wiring harnesses (2) upper and (2) Lower mount brackets.
12-Gauge Blades / 12-Volt Actuators
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lencos ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
Lenco Electric Limited Space Trim Tab Kits are ideal for boats with a swim platform and/or ladder. They can be fitted to transoms that have a limited mounting area. Blades are 12 gauge - 304 SS with front of blade folded to provide a smooth trailing edge and 1/8" diameter hinge pin. Fast response electric actuators for precise control. All units have Plug and Play connections and are fully submersible.
- Fast response electric actuators
- Fully submersible actuators
- Plug and Play waterproof connectors
- Switch Kit sold seperately
- 3 Year Warranty
In the Box:
- 2 each of 12-gauge 304 stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15057-001 XD actuator with 6' lead and Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 (116) upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- 1 each of the Lenco owners / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware