Elite-4 CHIRP, MFG# 000-11821-001, 4.3" Color LCD, 500 Watt-83/200KHz CHIRP fishfinder, internal GPS, micro-SD card slot, and detailed basemap. Ice fishing package includes carrying case w/ tackle boxes, battery, charger, and transducer.
4.3" Color LCD with Pre-loaded Basemap
Includes 83/200 KHz CHIRP ice fishing transducer, carrying case w/ tackle drawers, battery, and charger
This quality fishfinder/chartplotter combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging™, built-in GPS antenna and detailed Latin American charts. CHIRP sonar makes targets easier to identify and allows you to distinguish bait from game fish. It gives better target definition at greater depths and marks fish clearly at greater boat speeds. You can also view multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display.
The internal 16-channel GPS antenna provides great WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS precision for navigation. And an external antenna option is also available for customized applications. A waterproof micro-SD memory card slot is fully compatible with Navionics Gold chartcards, as well as Fishing Hot Spots and Lake Master map cards in the microSD format for U.S. anglers. Built-in memory allows for up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes/100 waypoints per route and 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail.
All of this, packaged with easy-to-use menus with Advanced Mode to expand features selection. An all-new case/mounting design provides for easy one-hand tilt/swivel view adjustment, removal and re-install.
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- High-resolution, 4.3-inch color display
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearlym
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Display2||4.3" diag. Color LCD|
|Resolution||480 x 272 pixels|
|Frequency||83/200 KHz CHIRP sonar|
|Transducer||Ice fishing transducer included|
|Mapping||Pre-loaded Basemap w/ 3,000+ U.S. lakes & rivers. Optional C-Map, Navionics, and Insight catrography via micro-SD card.|
|Waypoints/Routes||3,000 Waypoints, 100 routes, 100 tracks, 10,000 points/track|
|Interface||NMEA 0183 out|
|Other Functions||Ice fishing unit with carrying case and battery & charger|
|Dimensions||6.6"H x 3.8"W x 2.2"D|
In the Box:
- Elite-4 CHIRP Combo Plotter/Sounder
- Ice Fishing transducer
- Carrying case w/ battery, charger, and tackle drawers
- Owner's manual