DC Master 24/12-3A, MFG# 81400100, compact DC to DC converter, delivers well-regulated power to sensitive electronics. 20-32 VDC input, 13.6 VDC output, 6 Amp max, 3 Amp continuous.
24 VDC input, 12 VDC Output, 3 Amp Continuous Current
The required voltage for DC current can vary. The ship's mains may be 24 V, while onboard electronic equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation.
- Continuous output.
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
In the Box:
- DC-DC Converter
- Installation hardware
|Input Voltage||20-32 VDC|
|Output Voltage||13.6 VDC, 6 Amp max, 3 Amp continuous|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 3.4 x 2.0 inches; Wt: 0.5 lb.|