Magic 24/24-20, MFG# 81300200, DC to DC converter, 19-32 VDC input, 27.2 VDC output (adjustable 10-15 VDC with MasterAdjust), 20 Amp max. Dimmer and 3-stage battery charger functions with MasterBus control.
24 VDC input, 24 VDC Output, 20 Amp Max
The Magic can be used as a stabilised power supply, supplying well-regulated power to sensitive electronics. Inputs and outputs are galvanically isolated.
12 V starter or emergency power batteries can be charged and monitored by a Magic converter. The charging method is identical to Mastervolts Mass products (3-step technology), and voltage levels are adjustable using the MasterBus PC-Link/MasterAdjust software.
Lights can be dimmed by means of a push button or pulse switch, with a maximum load of 250 Watts. A second unit can be installed when using multiple lamps.
- Reliable and very stable DC supply.
- Parallel switching of multiple units for capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps.
- Battery charger and dimmer function.
- Adjustable output voltage.
- Voltage stabilisation for a longer lifespan of halogen lights, etc.
- Corrosion-proof aluminium casing.
- Temperature-powered fan for cooling.
- Generates limited heat, so installable almost anywhere.
- Fully MasterBus compatible with a MasterBus Serial Interface.
|Input Voltage||19-32 VDC|
|Output Voltage||27.2 VDC (adjustable w/ MasterAdjust), 20 Amp max|
|Other Functions||Light dimmer, 3-stage battery charger|
|Dimensions||8.9 x 6.1 x 3.2 inches; Wt: 4 lb.|
In the Box:
- DC-DC Converter
- Installation hardware