Mass Combi 12/4000-200 MFG# 37014005, Inverter/Charger. 120VAC/60Hz true sine wave, 3750 Watts continuous; 12VDC input; 200 Amp charger, w/ two 5A secondary outputs. LED indicators for charge and status. Includes battery temperature sensor and remote.
3750 Watt, 120V/60Hz, 12VDC w/ 200 Amp Charger
The Mastervolt Mass Combi combines the best of both worlds, with an advanced battery charger and silent inverter rolled into one compact device. Whatever type of boat you have: power, sail, trawler, etc., the Mass Combi is the ideal solution to provide all of the creature comforts of home or offi ce. It is also ideal for mobile applications.
One of the key reasons for the Mass Combis popularity is its versatility. The engine start and house batteries are charged quickly and effi ciently, while the inverter provides silent and clean true sine wave power. When insuffi cient shore power is available, the Mass Combi battery provides a power boost so that you can continue using your onboard equipment.
The design of the Mass Combi is both unique and characteristic of Mastervolt. Rather than installing heavy transformers, our lightweight, high-frequency technology offers major benefi ts regarding size, weight and sound (no hum!). The technology also ensures an exceptionally high effi ciency with a minimal conversion loss and a low no-load consumption. The Mass Combi meets all your requirements and more!
- Inverter, battery charger and automatic transfer switch.
- Charging of up to two individual battery banks.
- True sine wave power: ideal for use with sensitive electronics, entertainment centers, televisions, etc.
- High surge rating to handle the inrush current of motor loads such as air conditioning when turned on.
- Multiple features for the marine environment including power sharing, power boosting, inverter or charger only, etc.
- Economy mode for low power consumption at no load.
- Parallel operation.
In the Box:
- Mass Combi Inverter/Charger
- ICC remote
- Battery temperature sensor
- Installation hardware
|Banks||One, with two secondary 5A outputs|
|Display2||LED indicators for charge and status|
|Battery||Flooded or Gel|
|Output Voltage||200 Amps, 12VDC|
|Power||3750 Watts, 120V/60Hz|
|Remote Options||ICC remote included|
|Other Functions||Over-current, short circuit, over temperature protection|
|Dimensions||19.5"H x 12.5"W x 11"D; Wt: 46.3 lb.|