The all new compact HRC6 and HRC8 are Maxwell's horizontal versions of the latest innovative new vertical RC6 and RC8 automatic rope/chain windlasses. The new HRC6 and HRC8 are packed with original and proven features including rode management technology developed by Maxwell.HRC8
- Simple bolt down installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch.
- Emergency free fall function in the event of onboard power failure.
- Revolutionary new chainwheel - see over.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation, is easily removed for simple routine electric brush maintenance.
- Now incorporating Maxwell's automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate the windlass 'free fall' lever, operate your down control (helm station or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor? Activate the up control and the 'free fall' device automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor.
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance.
- Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection.
- Kits include:windlass, on/off breaker panel, reversing soleniod, up/down panel switch, a clutch release handle.
900lbsChain Short Link: 5/16
Rope Size (Nylon): 9/16
Line Speed(Anchor Retrieval): 108'/min
Power Supply(DC): 12V
Motor Power: 600W
Net Weight: 25lbs
Amps - Draw = NONEBoat Length - Max (Feet) = NONEChain - Type = NONEFreefall = YesRope Diameter (Inches) = 9/16 minVertical/Horizontal = Horizontal