RC Series Windlass, MFG# RC612V, Vertical drum with below-deck motor, 660 lb. max capacity, pulls 1/4" chain @ 79'/min or 1/2" rope @ 69'/min, 12 VDC, 500 Watt motor. Includes manual crank handle, circuit breaker, and up/down switch.
Vertical Rope/Chain Windlass with Below-deck Motor
Maxwell's all new RC series windlasses proudly follow in the highly successful footsteps of the Freedom, Liberty and HRC fully automatic rope/chain anchor winches. RC10 and RC8 are available in both capstan and low profile versions. RC6 is available in low profile version only.
- The RC6 utilises 6mm/7mm (1/4") chain spliced to 12mm (1/2") three strand or 8-plait rope.
- The revolutionary, and patented, new Wave Design chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the RC6.
- Providing most of the features of the larger RC8, the RC6 has been designed with the smaller, trailer boat market in mind.
- The in-line, vertical gearbox and motor means quick and easy installation by either the boat yard or the DIYaftermarket customer.
- An inexpensive, high performance and great looking windlass: the RC6 is built for durability and years of trouble free use.
- The RC6 is available only as a low profile unit (no optional capstan drum).
In the Box:
- RC6 Windlass
- Circuit breaker/isolator panel
- Up/down remote control panel
- Emergency crank/clutch release handle
|Mounting Type||Vertical, below deck motor|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Lifting Capacity||660 lbs.|
|Speed Rating||79'/min; 69'/min|
|Rope & Chain Size||1/4"; 1/2"|
|Other Functions||Manual crank handle included. Available foot switch and chain counter|
|Dimensions||Above Deck: 3.125"; Below Deck: 8.25"; Wt: 18.7 lbs.; Max deck thickness: 4"|