- The RC6 utilizes 6mm/7mm (1/4") chain spliced to 12mm (1/2") three strand or 8-plait rope.
- Maximum Pull: 660lbs.
- Providing most of the features of the larger RC8, the RC6 has been designed with the smaller, trailer boat market in mind.
- The in-line, vertical gearbox and motor means quick and easy installation by either the boat yard or the DIY aftermarket customer.
- An inexpensive, high performance and great looking windlass: the RC6 is built for durability and years of trouble free use.
- The RC6 is available only as a low profile unit (no optional capstan drum).
Kits include:windlass , an on/off breaker panel, a reversing soleniod, an up/down panel switch and a handle.