VC Series capstan, MFG# VC50012V, Vertical drum w/ below-deck motor, 500 lb. max capacity, for rope only, pulls at 60'/ min., 12 VDC, 600 Watt motor. Footswitch included. For decks up to 2" thick.
Vertical Capstan with Below-Deck Motor
The VC Series is designed for simple, low cost anchor recovery on smaller boats and rope hauling on larger vessels.
- Vertical design suits smaller powerboats or sailboats and can be utilised for anchor rodes, as a docking capstan on larger craft, or auxiliary line hauling.
- High quality finish on above deck components, hard wearing chrome over marine-grade bronze
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip snag-free warping drum.
- Simplified through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the top works utilising marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Alternative gearbox/motor positions accommodate virtually all installation situations.
- Compact, reliable gearbox, made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Anodised aluminium gearbox and spacer on 300, 500 and 1000 models.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motors, designed for marine winches.
- Easily disassembled for servicing.
|Mounting Type||Vertical, below deck motor|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Lifting Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Speed Rating||Rope only, 60'/min.|
|Rope & Chain Size||Rope only, variable size|
|Other Functions||Footswitch included|
|Dimensions||Above Deck: 4.2"; Below Deck: 6.9"; Motor offset: 9.6"; Wt: 22 lbs.; Max deck thickness: 2"|
In the Box:
- VC Series Capstan
- Circuit breaker/isolator panel