Maxxum Freshwater Bow - Mount Trolling MotorMAXXUM®
Maxxum® is unmistakably the most powerful feature-packed trolling motor you can put on the bow of your boat.Motor Highlights
- Exclusive feature breaks away on impact from any angle, protecting your motor, shaft and boat. Provides uninterrupted fishing as the motor will automatically reset itself. No more leaning over the bow of your boat on your hands and knees wrestling with resetting your motor. Easily detaches for added convenience.
- The strongest bow-mount system in the world. Go for broke without worrying about breaking down. Features Minn Kota®s exclusive Bowguard 360º breaks away on impact from any angle to protect motor, shaft and boat. Automatically resets itself for uninterrupted fishing. Stowed, the Maxxum Mount wont budge, flex or vibrate.
- Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water. Available on select models.
Were you made for Maxxum or is it the other way around? When others are reaching for the snooze button, youre into your second cup of coffee. You can manage the ramp with your eyes closed. First on the water. Last off. Just one more cast. Maxxum was made for guys like you. With tournament-tested guts and power, this workhorse puts "quit" in a different time zone.
Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- Puts you in complete control. Easy to use and ergonomically designed for all-day comfort. Heel/toe action provides reliable, responsive cable steering control. Available on all foot control models.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
- The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode guaranteed for life!
Cool, Quiet Power
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kota®. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise so quiet theyll never hear you coming.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kota® exclusive!
- 2-Year Warranty All Maxxum® bow-mount trolling motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
3X Steering = NoAutopilot = NoBattery Meter = NoBoat Length - Max (Feet) = 25'Control Type = Cable SteerMaximizer = YesMounting Bracket = Bowguard 360Mounting Style = BowSalt Water/Fresh Water = FreshShaft Length (Inches) = 42”Speeds (Fwd/Rev) = VariableThrust (Pounds) = 80Universal Sonar = NoVoltage - Input Range (Volts) = 24v