PowerDrive V2 70/i-Pilot
Freshwater Bow Mount
PowerDrive V2 marks an evolutionary leap. Anglers trusted the original PowerDrive on the front of their boats for years. Then, we redesigned it with ergonomic features that deliver more performance than ever. Check out how we've taken one of the most trusted motors on the water and made it even better.
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you're ready to go. When it's time to move, it stows easily and securely - ready for action whenever you are.
- Digital Maximizer - Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. You'll stay on the water up to 5 times longer on a single charge.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to make it the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power - Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.
Includes I-Pilot - Wireless GPS Trolling System
It's simple: the less time you spend steering and positioning your boat, the more you can focus on fishing. Enter i-Pilot, which automatically controls and steers your boat using GPS technology. Lock onto a fishing spot - and stay there. Record a successful path and retrace it later. Set cruise control for perfect bait presentation. All wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the sole purpose of making you a better angler at the push of a button.
- 3X Steering = No
- Autopilot = Yes
- Battery Meter = Yes
- Boat Length - Max (Feet) = 23
- Control Type = Electric Steer
- Maximizer = Yes
- Mounting Bracket = PowerDrive
- Mounting Style = Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water = Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches) = 54
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev) = variable
- Thrust (Pounds) = 70
- Universal Sonar = No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 24