Riptide ST Saltwater Trolling Motor
It's the most talked-about motor in saltwater, and fish still can't hear it coming. Riptide ST glides through the water with quiet confidence, all while packing up to 112lbs of thrust. And when you equip it with one of our ingenious navigation options, it becomes an unstoppable force.Advantage Minn Kota
- Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Cool, Quiet Power
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- Sacrificial Anode
- Digital Maximizer - up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
The CoPilot wireless remote comes standard on Riptide ST to give you push-button control of speed, steering, AutoPilot and high speed bypass. It's total wireless control from anywhere on the boat.Push-to-Test Battery Meter
Get an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button.Stow/Deploy Lever
Just press the handle on Riptide ST's mount, and fallaway ramps easily slide ST into the water. When you're ready to move, the motor stows effortlessly, then automatically shuts down.
- Autopilot: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Boat Length - Max (Feet): 25'
- Control Type: CoPilot
- Maximizer: Yes
- Mounting Bracket: Terrova
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Salt
- Shaft Length (Inches): 60"
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): variable
- Thrust (Pounds): 112lb
- Universal Sonar: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 36V