X3-55FW Hand Control Pontoon Bow Mount - Digital - 55lbs-50-12V
The X3 trolling motor is designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
Digital Power Management Technology
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance
MotorGuide Digital Power Management Technology delivers precise variable speed control and longer run time. This technology monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital Power Management is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. This technology allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
Rugged Composite Shaft
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
The larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.Variable Ratio Technology
Composite Locking Pins
- Improves steering response
- Reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The all new pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal clicking which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the X3.Powerful Dual Blade Propeller
Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 12VUniversal Sonar = NONEThrust (Pounds) = 55lbsSpeeds (Fwd/Rev) = variableShaft Length (Inches) = 50Salt Water/Fresh Water = FreshMounting Style = BowMounting Bracket = NONEMaximizer = NONEControl Type = Twist TillerBoat Length - Max (Feet) = NONEBattery Meter = NONEAutopilot = NONE3X Steering = NONE