Remote AC Power Controller
Reset / Reboot Equipment with any Touch Tone Telephone
* Saves Money - The Power Stone pays for itself with one saved service visit
* Reduces Downtime - One phone call can correct problem equipment in minutes
* Protects Equipment - Leave equipment "off" until needed. Reduces power consumption and hacker exposure
* Application Flexibility - Automatic and Manual operations for versatility in a variety of applications
Automated Teller Machines
Leased Telephone Systems
Digital Video Recorders
Equipment Under Service Warranty
Out-of-Band Network Management
Control electrical power on remote site equipment by phone with The Power Stone from Multi-Link, Inc.
The Power Stone is a phone call-activated AC power controller used to reboot and power up/down remote equipment.
Connect The Power Stone to on-site equipment and a phone line to gain complete power control anywhere you can place a phone call. The Power Stone does not require a dedicated phone line to operate. It easily installs on an existing line. The Power Stone is the tool of choice for equipment support applications. There is no longer a need to send a repairman to a remote site when equipment requires little more than a power reset.
With a variety of operating modes, The Power Stone has the flexibility to handle virtually any remote power application. A user-defined security code provides customized protection for your application.
The Power Stone can turn on power to idle equipment as the situation demands. Data collection and telemetry equipment can remain off during idle time. Leaving equipment turned off until power is needed reduces electricity consumption and equipment wear. Save time, travel and maintenance costs by eliminating service calls. Technicians can check current power, or if there has been a past power outage, from any telephone.
The Power Stone has the flexibility to tackle the most demanding remote applications. Select from Automatic or Manual operations.
The Power Stone will control power automatically upon detecting the rings from an inbound call. Choose "Rings-to- trip" or "Constant on/off" settings:
* Power on Call - The Power Stone supplies power during the call, then powers down two minutes after the call terminates.
* Reboot - Detecting a call, The Power Stone interrupts power for 15 seconds, then supplies power again.
* Toggle - With each incoming call, The Power Stone supplies or cuts power to the connected device.
* Constant Mode - The Power Stone ignores call activity, and stays "constant on" or "constant off" until you manually change operation.
Call in to The Power Stone from any touch tone phone to manually control power or change automatic settings. Pass code protected.
FULLY PROGRAMMABLE - Control and program via touch tones. No software or drivers to install.
AUTOMATIC MODE - The Power Stone is automatically activated by an inbound call and executes user-defined power command.
MANUAL OVER-RIDE BUTTON - One touch for uninterrupted power.
120 VOLT, 15 AMP RATING - Tackles the most demanding power applications.
ACCESS CODES - User defined access codes provide security and control.
NON-VOLATILE MEMORY - Preserves programming in power outage.
INSTALLS ON EXISTING PHONE
LINE - No need for dedicated phone line.
REMOTE PROGRAMMING AND DIAGNOSTICS - Our tech support team is available tollfree to program The Power Stone over the phone.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Provides various methods of initiating an AC power reset to meet any requirement for complete in and out-of-band network control
- By telephone: the basic root function involves a POTS telephone line and a connected AC device. An incoming call will trigger an auto Reboot, based on a user defined number of rings.
- By Heartbeat: can work with Heartbeat software that will automatically reboot a computer when a problem occurs.
- By web browser: can be controlled by a Master Control Unit that is IP addressable via the Internet. Password Protection and power status feedback are available.
- 120VAC or 240VAC in one unit
- Local control by RS-232
- Automatic reboot with heartbeat software
- International compatibility