InstrumentPod PreCut 3 instruments, 12" Guard, MFG# GP2301. InstrumentPod Pre-Cut with three 3.6" holes 12" wide guard, Fits: Raymarine P70, P70R, ST60, i50, i60, i70, Garmin GMI10/GMI20, Furuno FI50, Simrad IS20, or B&G Triton Instruments
Pre-Cut for 3 Instruments (3.6" hole)
Fits: Raymarine P70, P70R, ST60, i50, i60, i70, Garmin GMI10/GMI20, Furuno FI50, Simrad IS20, or B&G Triton Instruments
NavPod InstrumentPod GP2300 Series for 12" Guard are used for mounting three instruments in a single NavPod at the helm or companionway.
An InstrumentPod can be mounted on a StraightGuard or use a Double Bend AngleGuard to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
It can also be used with the SK312 Companionway Mount for positioning sailing instruments above the companionway.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 6.25"H x 16.625"W x 4.375D
- Useable Face: 5"H x 15.3"W x 3.125"D
- Max Cutout: 4.125"H x 14.5"W
In the Box:
- GP2301 InstrumentPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet