Rail Mount PreCut for Garmin 720/721/740/740s/741/721xs/741xs/70s/70dv, MFG# RMX4401. RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1" or 1.25" diameter tube.
Pre-Cut for one instrument (3.6" hole), Fits: Raymarine P70, P70R, ST60, i50, i60, i70, Garmin GMI10/GMI20, Furuno FI50, Simrad IS20, or B&G Triton Instruments
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard.
Fits onto any 1 or 1.25 diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day.
All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard.
This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 10.5"H x 12.5"W x 5.92"D
- Useable Face 6"H x 8.75"W x 3.25"D
- Max Cutout: 5.5"H x 8.625"W
In the Box:
- RMX4401 RailMount enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet