SailPod PreCut GARMIN 820 820xs 840xs, MFG# GP1050-12. For 9.5" Guard, used to mount a single radar or chartplotter at the helm. Mount on a Single Bend AngleGuards or used with InstrumentPod on the top section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod PreCut for GARMIN 820 820xs 840xs
GP1050 Series for 9.5" Guard, SailPods are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen.
A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge.
Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 10.875"H x 15.125"W x 6.75"D
- Useable Face: 8.75"H x 12.75"W x 5"D
- Max Cutout: 8.375"H x 12.375"W
In the Box:
- GP1050-12 SailPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet