SailPod PreCut Garmin 8012 8212, MFG# GP1065. For 9.5" Guard, used to mount a single radar or chartplotter at the helm. Mount on a Single Bend AngleGuards or used with InstrumentPod on the top section & SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod PreCut for Garmin 8012 8212
GP1050 Series for 9.5" Guard, SailPods are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen.
A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge.
Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 13"H x 16.625"W x 7.25"D
- Useable Face: 10.1"H x 13.875"W x 5.75"D
- Max Cutout: 10.375"H x 13.75"W
In the Box:
- GP1065 SailPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet