SailPod PreCut Garmin 8012 8212, MFG# GP2065. For 12" Guard, used to mount a single radar or chartplotter at the helm. Mount on a Single Bend AngleGuards or used with InstrumentPod on the top section and SailPod below on the angled section.
Pre-Cut for Garmin 8012 / 8212
GP2050 Series for 12" Guard, SailPods are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen.
A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge.
Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 13.375"H x 16.5"W x 7.25"D
- Useable Face: 10.75"H x 13.75"W x 5.75"D
- Max Cutout: 11.375"H x 14.25"W
In the Box:
- GP2065 SailPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet