SailPod PreCut RAYc95 c97 e95 e97, MFG# GP1809. For 9.5" Guard, used to mount a single radar or chartplotter at the helm. Mount on a Single Bend AngleGuards or used with InstrumentPod on the top section & SailPod below on the angled section.
PreCut for Raymarine c95 c97 e95 e97
GP1800 Series for 9.5" Guard, SailPods are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen.
This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 9.75"H x 13.25"W x 6.125"D
- Useable Face: 8.375"H x 10.5"W x 4.25"D
- Max Cutout: 7.125"H x 10.25"W
In the Box:
- GP1809 SailPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet