SysPod PreCut Garmin 720/721/740/740s/741/721xs/741xs/70s/70dv plus one instrument, MFG# GP2511. For 12" Guard SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system.
Pre-Cut for Garmin 7407 / 7407xsv / 7607 / 7607xsv / 720 / 721 / 740 / 740s / 741 / 721xs / 741xs / 70s / 70dv and one instrument (3.6" hole)
GP2500 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod.
This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge.
Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 6.5"H x 21.875"W x 4.33D
- Useable Face: 5"H x 19.5"W x 3.125"D
- Max Cutout: 4.125"H x 19.3"W
In the Box:
- GP2511 SystemPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet