GP2040-15 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine c95/c97/e95/e97 & 1 Instrument for 12" Wide Guard
NavPod GP2040 Series - SystemPods for 12" Guards are for mounting one Raymarine C90W or E90W with two 3.6" holes for addtional marine electronics, all in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.Sizing:Overall Size:
9.5"H x 20.25"W x 6"DUsable Face:
7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"DMax Cutout:
7"H x 17"WInstrument Cutout:
3.6"All SailPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Usable Face: 7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"D
- Cut/Uncut: Cut