SysPod PreCut Raymarine e7/e7D plus one instrument, MFG# GP2512. For 12" Guard SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system.
Pre-Cut for Raymarine e7 / e7D and one instrument
GP2500 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod.
This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge.
Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 6.5"H x 21.875"W x 4.33D
- Useable Face: 5"H x 19.5"W x 3.125"D
- Max Cutout: 4.125"H x 19.3"W
In the Box:
- GP2512 SystemPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet