SysPod UNCut face 17.5"W x 7 4"H, MFG# GP2040. For 12" Guard SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. Best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards
Pre-Cut for Furuno GP1920C/NT
NavPod GP2040 Series for 12" Guard SystemPods are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod.
This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge.
Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 9.5"H x 20.25"W x 6"D
- Useable Face: 7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"D
- Max Cutout: 7"H x 17"W
In the Box:
- GP2040 SystemPod enclosure
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet