Phase Three 14A, 12V Battery Charger, MFG# PT-14W, 14 Amp, 12 VDC output, 120/240VAC 50/60HZ input, 3 banks, 2 yr. warranty. Three stage "smart" charger. Dimensions: 12.5"H x 7.7"W x 4.3"D; Wt: 8 lbs.
The "Smart" Charger for Almost Any Application
Phase Three "Smart" battery charging technology allows you to select the right size, features and flexibility you require for virtually any application from small recreational craft to large live-aboards, workboats and other commercial vessels. These chargers interact with batteries to put them through the optimum three stage charge process which provides for fastest recovery and ideal conditioning, maximizing battery performance and extending battery life.
A selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt for gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery types. An optional temperature compensation sensor also adjusts output for ideal voltage based on changes in the batteries' ambient temperature. All models are housed in a rugged stainless steel case with choice of a natural or durable white powder coated finish, and the internal circuitry is polyurethane coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- "Smart" circuitry provides three stage charging--bulk, absorption, float.
- Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current.
- Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature.
- Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading.
- Charger status clearly displayed with L.E.D., ammeter, or optional remote panel.
- Use as a power supply; can power loads without a battery in line.
- Optional drip shield and marinized internal circuitry.
- Numerous Safety and EMC Compliances
- Two year parts and labor warranty
|Display2||LED (charge/float); ammeter|
|Battery||Flooded, Gel, AGM|
|Input Voltage||115 or 230 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||14 Amp, 12 VDC|
|Remote Options||Remote LED panel|
|Other Functions||Optional battery temperature sensor|
|Dimensions||12.5"H x 7.7"W x 4.3"D; Wt: 8 lbs.|
In the Box:
- 14 Amp Phase Three charger
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual