Nav Pac DC Power Conditioner, MFG# NP12, Prevents voltage drop-out to electronics at engine start, absorbs line "spikes", filters out elec interference & provides battery back up for up to 15 min @ 7 A. Input: 13.8-14.8VDC. Output: 20A max @ 14.9 VDC.
Safeguard Your Sensitive Electronics
Marine communication/navigation electronics such as programmable data transceivers, GPS and other microprocessor-controlled devices require clean and steady DC input power. Their sensitive circuitry is highly vulnerable to voltage drop from engine start, noise and line spikes from alternators and motors, and conducted noise from various other electronic devices. NAV-PAC prevents these conditions from affecting electronics.
- Prevents voltage ?drop-out? to electronics during engine start
- Absorbs line "spikes"
- Filters out electrical interference
- Provides supplemental voltage/battery back-up for up to 15 min.
- Remote monitor panel included.
- Internal 5ah gel-cell battery
- Dimensions: 5.25"H x 6.2"W x 7.4"D
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
In the Box:
- Remote panel
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet