This 9-pin dot matrix printer is engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding POS, automation and utility applications. Rugged printhead design keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. An impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments. Features lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch—right to the last page of a 6-part form! A patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page. The auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation—eliminating wasted forms.
- Rugged printhead design keeps print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects entire mechanism.
- Lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and spring-activated pins deliver a stronger punch.
- Easily accommodates multi-part forms and stock.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
Maximum Print Speed (Black):
Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages):
Microline® 320 Turbo
Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height):
216 x 240 dpi
Parallel; Serial; USB
Epson® FX; IBM® ProPrinter® III; OKI® MICROLINE®
High Speed Draft Printing:
Maximum Form Parts:
Near Letter-Quality Printing Speed:
Number of Pins:
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows® 2000, XP, Vista™, 7
Paper Feeder Type:
Rear Push with Zero-Tear and Paper Park
PC Free Printing:
Printhead Life (Characters):
Super Speed Draft Printing:
Utility Printing Speed:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.