A-24 In-Sight Life Jacket, pink, MFG# 133200-105-004-15, Auto-inflates when immersed or by manual pull tab. Back up oral inflation. Type III USCG approved. Age 16+, over 80 lbs. Indicator shows GREEN if armed, RED if not.
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- In-Sight - shows GREEN if the product is armed and ready to use; shows RED if not ready to use
- Provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind, without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Reflective material for greater visibility
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- Instructional video available online at www.onyxoutdoor.com
- Use Onyx A-24 In-Sight Rearming Kit #1356 (K325)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet