M-16 Manual Inflatable Belt Pack, MFG# 130900-701-004-16, Personal Flotation Device for paddleboarders and paddlers in compact belt pack. Provides 17 lb. bouyancy, up to 26.5 lb. when orally inflated. For ages 16+, 80+ lb., up to 52' waist.
Unique design keeps stand-up paddleboarders, anglers, boaters, and other paddlers safe without compromising movement.
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 26.5 lbs. when orally inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-16 Rearming Kit
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- SIZE: Adult Universal – Fits 30”-52” chest; 24”-52” waist
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet