M-24 In-Sight Life Jacket, MFG# 131300-500-004-12, Type V (type III performance) inflatable lifejacket contained in blue vest pack. Inflates when handle is pulled. Back-up oral inflation. Age 16+, over 80 lbs. Indicator shows GREEN if armed, RED if not.
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- In-Sight - shows GREEN if the product is armed and ready to use; shows RED if not ready to use
- Provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Reflective piping for greater visibility
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- Use Onyx M-24 In-Sight Rearming Kit #1354 (K305)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet