M-24 SUP Belt Pack Life Jacket, MFG# 130300-700-004-15, manually inflatable with back-up oral inflation, zippered pocket for keys/camera/papers storage. For persons 16 years or older, over 80 lbs.
Unique design keeps stand-up paddleboarders, anglers, boaters, and other paddlers safe without compromising movement.
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the Jerk to Inflate handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Air mesh comfort pad on body belt
- Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, waterproof camera, license, etc.
- Marine whistle included
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1350 (K301)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- SIZE: Adult Universal Fits 30-52 chest; 24-52 waist
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet