Universal manual inflatable lifevest, Black, in Belt Pack, MFG# 130000-700-004-1, stand-up paddleboard type V, manually inflates when the wearer pulls the "jerk to inflate" handle. Provides comfort, safety and piece of mind without knowing you have it on.
Unique design keeps stand-up paddleboarders, anglers, boaters, and other paddlers safe without compromising movement.
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the Jerk to Inflate handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Air mesh comfort pad on body belt
- Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, waterproof camera, license, etc.
- Marine whistle included
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1350 (K301)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- SIZE: Adult Universal Fits 30-52 chest; 24-52 waist
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet