M-24 Belt Pack, MFG# 130000-812-004-15, Type V (type III performance) inflatable lifejacket contained in Camo belt pack. Inflates when handle is pulled. Back-up oral inflation. Zippered storage pocket. Age 16+, over 80 lbs.
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, waterproof camera, license, etc.
- Attached D-ring for small accessories
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1350 (K301)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet