M-24 In-Sight Belt Pack Life Jacket SUP w/ Hydration Pouch, MFG# 130300-700-004-15, manually inflatable, back-up oral inflation, hydration pouch hold up to 24 oz. bottle, zippered storage pocket. For persons 16 years or older, over 80 lbs.
- Unique design keeps stand-up paddleboarders, safe without compromising movement
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the Jerk to Inflate handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- In-Sight - shows GREEN if the product is armed and ready to use; shows RED if not ready to use
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Exclusive hydration pouch with air mesh comfort pad
- Hydration pouch with air mesh comfort pad holds up to a 24 oz. hydration bottle
- Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, waterproof camera, license, etc.
- D-ring attachment and marine whistle included
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1354
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
In the Box:
- Life Jacket
- Inflation cartridge
- Instruction sheet