PM is committed to a sustainable environment. In 2009, PM became the first forestry certified paper roll converter in the United States The paper rolls are guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head to provide crisp, clear, black images. The reliability and performance of a thermal printer is directly related to the quality of the supplies, including the paper, used by the customer. The IBM® Testing Process is an "Industry Standard" test for the thermal papers used in the marketplace. To be IBM® approved, the paper must pass a 100km of paper print-head test without abrasion or build-up, with no cutting failures. IBM testing only confirms that the use of approved papers will not negatively affect the operating life of an IBM thermal printer. Manufactured to OEM specifications. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
- Guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head.
- Provides crisp, clear, black images.
- Passes the IBM® Testing Process—an industry standard.
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
2 1/4" x 165 ft
Rolls Per Unit:
Point of Sale Machines
Brightness Rating (US):
Number of Parts:
End of Roll Indicator:
IBM Approved; BPA Free
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Cash Register, Credit Card Machines, Gas Pump Rolls, Mobile Printers, Calculators/Adding Machines
Includes 6 rolls.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.