PM is committed to a sustainable environment. In 2009, PM became the first forestry certified paper roll converter in the United States The paper rolls are guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head to provide crisp, clear, black images. The reliability and performance of a thermal printer is directly related to the quality of the supplies, including the paper, used by the customer. The IBM® Testing Process is an "Industry Standard" test for the thermal papers used in the marketplace. To be IBM® approved, the paper must pass a 100km of paper print-head test without abrasion or build-up, with no cutting failures. IBM testing only confirms that the use of approved papers will not negatively affect the operating life of an IBM thermal printer. Manufactured to OEM specifications. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
- Guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head.
- Provides crisp, clear, black images.
- Passes the IBM® Testing Process—an industry standard.
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
- For Use with: Beckman-Clinical 700, Clinitek-10/100, Fonix-6500 (Not Included)
2 1/4" x 80 ft
Rolls Per Unit:
Medical and Laboratory Thermal Printers
Number of Parts:
IBM Approved; BPA Free
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes 12 rolls.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.