Crown Head IIFeatures:
Diaphragm Pump Design:
- 90° Discharge
- Marine Size
- Remote Intake Pump
- Inlet pump can be run dry without damage
- More flexible installation with water supply from either side of inlet pump
- Less power consumption
The advanced Crown Head™ II was designed without compromising the high level of efficiency of the Crown Head™. This was accomplished by redesigning the way water is delivered to the bowl. The raw water model uses a remote-mounted pump, while the on-board pressurized freshwater model is connected to the pressurized water system. As a result, the boater benefits from the same level of performance with quieter operation.
A designed pump cover blends with the porcelain bowl, creating a streamlined one-piece look. This cover neatly hides all the components while at the same time allows immediate access to the macerator and discharge pump. The crown head II is built of the highest quality materials, is reliable and easy to maintain.
Sleek appearance, quiet operation in a mid-priced electric macerating toilet.Benefits:
- Suitable for the most demanding boaters in any size vessel
- Proven, dependable design (same efficiency as the Crown Head™)
- Efficient flushing action includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Pump cover that neatly hides components
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the LectraSan®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
- Amps - Draw: 28
- Rinse Water: RAW
- Suction Lift (ft.): 4'
- Volts: 12