Crown Head IIFeatures:
Diaphragm Pump Design:
- 90° Discharge
- Marine Size
- Freshwater Solenoid
- Inlet pump can be run dry without damage
- More flexible installation with water supply from either side of inlet pump
- Less power consumption
The advanced Crown Head™ II was designed without compromising the high level of efficiency of the Crown Head™. This was accomplished by redesigning the way water is delivered to the bowl. The raw water model uses a remote-mounted pump, while the on-board pressurized freshwater model is connected to the pressurized water system. As a result, the boater benefits from the same level of performance with quieter operation.
A designed pump cover blends with the porcelain bowl, creating a streamlined one-piece look. This cover neatly hides all the components while at the same time allows immediate access to the macerator and discharge pump. The Crown Head™ II is built of the highest quality materials, is reliable and easy to maintain.
Sleek appearance, quiet operation in a mid-priced electric macerating toilet.Benefits:
- Suitable for the most demanding boaters in any size vessel
- Proven, dependable design (same efficiency as the Crown Head™)
- Efficient flushing action includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Pump cover that neatly hides components
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the LectraSan®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
- Amps - Draw: 19
- Rinse Water: Fresh
- Suction Lift (ft.): 4'
- Volts: 12