AIS350 - Dual Channel Receiver, MFG# E32157, receives both Class A & B signals. NMEA 0183 and SeaTalk-ng (NMEA 2000) interface. Displays AIS-equipped vessel's position, speed, course on AIS-ready VHF, radar or MFD (sold separately).
Keep Track of Who's Around You
The Raymarine AIS350 Receiver module is a "listen only" AIS receiver that easily integrates with any Raymarine multifunction display, allowing AIS targets to be graphically overlaid in both the chartplotter and radar modes. Operating in the VHF maritime band, the AIS system enables the wireless exchange of navigation status between vessels and shore-side traffic monitoring centers. Commercial ships, ocean going vessels and other boats equipped with AIS transmitters broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel's name, course, speed, and current navigation status.
- Dual channel receiver for fast target acquisition and updating
- Receives both Class A and Class B broadcasts
- SeaTalkng, NMEA0183 and USB Interfaces
- NMEA2000 compatible (with optional SeaTalk-ng to Device Net cable adapter)
- Integrated NMEA0183 multiplexer simplifies installation with legacy MFDs and VHF radios
- Front-facing multicolor diagnostic and status LED
- Compatible with a, c, e & g Series Raymarine MFDs, and other AIS-ready devices from many manufacturers.
In the Box:
- AIS350 Receiver Module
- Power/data cable
- SeaTalk-ng spur cable, 1 meter
- SeaTalk-ng blanking plug
- Instruction manual