c127 w/ Lighthouse US coastal charts, MFG# E70014-LNC, 12" Widescreen MFD w/ built-in GPS & sounder module. Optional radar, AIS, Sirius WX, night vision, video in/out, smart phone/pad integration, and Bluetooth media control. Xducer NOT included.
The Next Step in the Evolution of Marine Navigation Technology
The all-new c-Series 12.1" c127 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c127 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c127 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The c127 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The c127 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c127 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c127's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c127 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c127 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c127 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 12.1” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- LightHouse User Interface offers fast, easy control using the keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
In the Box:
- c127 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable
|Display2||12.1" diag. widescreen color LCD|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Mapping||Preloaded Navionics Gold cartography for US coastal waters; requires Navionics Platinum+ charts on Micro-SD Cards (sold separately) for photos and overlay feature. Also accepts Fish'n Chips and HotMaps.|
|Waypoints/Routes||Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data on Micro-SD card.|
|Sounder||Internal, 50/83/200KHz, 600Watt|
|Radar||Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW, 72 nm. open array.|
|Interface||iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs (Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)|
|Other Functions||Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite weather & audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors required); thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.|
|Dimensions||13.9"W x 8.7"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 10.9 lb.|
|Warranty||Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration|