c95 w/ Lighthouse US coastal charts, MFG# E70011-LNC, 9" Widescreen MFD w/ keypad control and built-in GPS. Optional radar, AIS, Sirius WX, night vision, video in/out, smart phone/pad integration, Bluetooth media control, and sounder module.
The Next Step in the Evolution of Marine Navigation Technology
The all-new c-Series c95 9" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c95 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c95 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c95 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c95's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c95 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c95 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player?s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c95 also offers robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 9.0? sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- LightHouse User Interface offers fast, easy control using keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
|Display2||9" diag. widescreen color LCD|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Mapping||Preloaded Navionics Gold cartography for US coastal waters; requires Navionics Platinum+ charts on Micro-SD Cards (sold separately) for photos and overlay feature. Also accepts Fish'n Chips and HotMaps.|
|Waypoints/Routes||Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data on Micro-SD card.|
|Sounder||Sold Separately, choice of standard or CHIRP technology|
|Radar||Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW, 72 nm. open array.|
|Interface||iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs (Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)|
|Other Functions||Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite weather & audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors required); thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.|
|Dimensions||11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 7.8 lb.|
|Warranty||Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration|
In the Box:
- c95 MFD
- Flush mount
- Power/data/video cable