CP200 Sounder Module, MFG# E70256, high resolution CHIRP SideVision technology scans to both sides of the vessel up to 600'. Network compatible with a, c, e, and gS series MFDs. Transducer sold separately.
Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure. Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine’s award winning DownVision™ the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects. Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to 600-feet on each side! Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels. Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600' / 183m either side of the boat.
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series systems.
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
|Power||CHIRP, Not specified|
|Frequency||350KHz Dual Channel SideVision|
|Alarms||Set by MFD|
|Interface||RayNet (SeaTalk-hs, Ethernet)|
|Other Functions||High-Resolution CHIRP technology|
|Dimensions||8.9"W x 6.6"H x 2.8"D|
|Waterproof||Yes (IPX6 & 7)|
|Warranty||Two years, with extra year after on-line registration|
In the Box:
- CP200 Sounder Module
- Power cord
- RayNet cable
- Installation hardware