CP370, MFG# E70297, ClearPulse sounder module, 50/200KHz, 600/1000 Watts (trasnducer dependent), enhanced digital filtering, zoom, bottom lock. 12/24 VDC. Transducer sold separately.
For use with all E,C,a,c,e and gS Series Multi-Function Displays
The CP370 delivers exceptional clarity, sharper fish targets, and automatic operation using Raymarine’s next-generation ClearPulse™ digital sonar processing. The CP370 boasts up to 1,000 watts of power and operates at 200kHz for inshore and 50kHz for offshore fishing. ClearPulse™ signal processing intelligently manages the CP370 sonar parameters in all conditions so anglers can spend more time fishing and less time adjusting the sonar.
- Up to 1,000 watts of power to track the sea floor down to 5,000 feet (1,500m).
- High performance dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar for coastal and offshore fishing.
- Track the bottom in extreme conditions with advanced ClearPulse™ signal processing.
- New and improved bottom tracking algorithms deliver reliable performance in challenging conditions like running at high speeds and transitioning across canyons.
- Smarter target intensity controls reveal bait and game fish with exceptional clarity.
- Enhanced digital filtering reveals fish targets through the entire water column.
- Spend less time looking for fish, and more time fishing. CP370 takes the guesswork out of interpreting the sonar display.
|Power||600/1,000 Watts (transducer dependent)|
|Alarms||Shallow, deep, fish|
|Other Functions||ClearPulse technology, bottom lock, zoom|
|Dimensions||11.8"W x 7.9"H x 3.3"D; Wt: 3.2 lbs.|
|Warranty||Two years, with extra year after on-line registration|
In the Box:
- Sounder module
- Power cable
- RayNet cable
- Installation hardware