e165 15.4" MFD w/ Lighthouse US Coastal charts, MFG# E70025-LNC, Widescreen MFD w/ HybridTouch control. Optional GPS, radar, AIS, Sat WX, night vision, video in/out, smart phone/pad integration, Bluetooth media control.
The Next Step in the Evolution of Marine Navigation Technology
The all-new e-Series e165 15.4" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e165 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine’s HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e165 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e165 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e165 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e165's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e165 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e165 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e165 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e165 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 15.4” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately, e95, e97, e165 and e127 only.)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
In the Box:
- e165 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable
|Display2||15.4" diag. widescreen color LCD w/ HybridTouch control|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Antenna||External GPS sold separately|
|Mapping||Preloaded Navionics Gold cartography for US coastal waters; requires Navionics Platinum+ charts on Micro-SD Cards (sold separately) for photos and overlay feature. Also accepts Fish'n Chips and HotMaps.|
|Waypoints/Routes||Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data on Micro-SD card.|
|Sounder||Sold Separately, choice of standard or CHIRP technology|
|Radar||Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW, 72 nm. open array.|
|Interface||iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs (Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)|
|Other Functions||Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite weather & audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors required) optional 2nd video in and out; thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.|
|Dimensions||16.8"W x 11.1"H x 2.7"D; Wt: 12.3 lb.|
|Warranty||Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration|