e97 w/ Lighthouse US Coastal Charts, MFG# E70022-LNC, 9" Widescreen MFD w/HybridTouch control, built-in GPS & sounder module. Optional radar, AIS, Sirius WX, night vision, art phone/pad integration, and Bluetooth media control. Xducer NOT included.
The Next Step in the Evolution of Marine Navigation Technology
The all-new e-Series 9" e97 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e97 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine’s HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The e97 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e97 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e97's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e97 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e97 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e97 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e97 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 9.0” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
|Display2||9" diag. widescreen color LCD w/ HybridTouch control|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Mapping||Cartography not included. Accepts Navionics Gold, Platinum, Fish'n Chips, & HotMaps charts on Micro-SD card.|
|Waypoints/Routes||Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data on Micro-SD card.|
|Sounder||Internal, 50/83/200KHz, 600Watt|
|Radar||Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW, 72 nm. open array.|
|Interface||iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs (Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)|
|Other Functions||Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite weather & audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors required) optional 2nd video in and out; thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.|
|Dimensions||11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 7.8 lb.|
|Warranty||Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration|
In the Box:
- e97 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable